DMV Surety Bond
Call us today to discuss your Options: (562) 916-3214 Hablamos Espanol
Lost DMV Title Bond / Defective Title Bond / Motor Vehicle Ownership Surety Bond:
Need a Defective Title Bond? call us today at (562) 916-3214 and get the Bond in minutes. If you have internet access you do not have to come to our office pay and print your Bond at home or office in minutes.
Lost / Defective Title Bonds for the Department of Motor Vehicles is a very common surety bond. The premium rate is usually 2% of the bond amount, with a minimum $100.00 premium. This is a relatively simple bond to purchase especially since this type of bond does not usually require a credit check. All we need is a completed application.
Reasons for DMV Defective Title Bond:
There are many reasons for needing this type of bond. Some of the more common reasons for having to get this surety bond are:
- You paid for a vehicle, but didn’t receive title and the lender is now out of business.
- The original documentation was ruined in a natural disaster.
- The vehicle is older or is custom made so there isn’t a title.
Information Needed for DMV Bond Application:
Prior to applying it’s important to have this information readily available:
- Year, Make, Model and complete VIN number for the vehicle.
- The name on the bond needs to be an exact match to the name of the person applying.
The bond amount needed will be given to you by the DMV, be sure to have it when you are filling out the application because many states are very particular regarding the bond amount.
We issue the bond same day!
Please complete the Lost DMV Title Bond / Defective Title Bond Application above and either fax: (562) 461-2649 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents.
- Copy of Bill of Sale or documents showing the current ownership.
- Proof of Payment if available.
- Proof of certified mailing if required.
A bond of more than $5,000 will require a review by an underwriter. In this case, some additional documentation will be required. Please contact us for details (562) 916-3214.